Dear Fast Response Students,
After 27 years of providing exceptional health care education courses Fast Response has closed its doors as of December 5, 2016.
Unfortunately, we were forced out of our facility in Berkeley and were not able to find an affordable, alternative campus.
All Postsecondary students should contact the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF) for tuition reimbursement at http://www.bppe.ca.gov/forms_pubs/strf.pdf. The BPPE can be contacted at 916-431-6959 or http://www.bppe.ca.gov.
Fast Response is in the process of emailing students their unofficial transcripts, financial ledgers and enrollment agreements and mailing official, sealed transcripts.
- Official, sealed transcripts must not be opened, but must be submitted to the next school you attend.
If you have not completed the classroom/didactic portion of your course, you may be able to transfer them to another school.
- You MAY be eligible for Student Tuition Recovery Fund Refunds if you transfer to another school. Please contact BPPE for more detailed information.
Fast Response is attempting to assist our students with their didactic training, externships and certificates of completion and we continue to contact Bay Area schools that will collaborate with our students.
We recommend that you contact the following schools for assistance:
EMT students contact: American Health Education at 800-483-3615 or http://americanhealtheducation.com/.
Phlebotomy students contact: Bay Area Medical Academy at 415-217-0077 or http://www.bamasf.com/.
- You must submit immunizations and drug screens to our Registrar at: email@example.com or bring it them to our campus by Friday, December 9th at 12:00 pm. Please do not fax any documents.
- All externship documents must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org within two days of completing externship.
- If you have any payments due (are not financially cleared) you will not be cleared for externship.
- If you have not submitted complete immunizations and drug screens, you will not be cleared for externship.
We are saddened by this turn of events but we are deeply grateful for your business and support over the last 27 years.