Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
The Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) course has been designed by the American Heart Association (AHA) to provide healthcare providers with the information and strategies needed to recognize and prevent cardiopulmonary arrest in infants and children, as well as identify and treat patients in a prearrest condition, such as respiratory failure or hypotensive shock. This course includes airway management, CPR review, and core case practice and testing. Our instructors are friendly, professional and experienced. This class offers hands-on practice using a supportive team approach.
- Two days, 9:00am-5:00pm.
- For new medical professionals or those with expired PALS cards.
- Provides 14 CEUs.
- AHA certification is good for two years.
- Need to possess a current AHA PALS card and bring it to class.
- One day, 9:00am-5:00pm.
- AHA Certification is good for two years.
- 7 CEUs are issued to the student upon the completion of this class.